Offshore your .NET/SQL Development to Latin America! Languages: en-de-es
June 19, 2010Posted by on
This is like Excel, but for Business Applications.
EasyDataEdit is the securest and simplest way to maintain tables and views in any SQL Server DataBase via Web-Access.
You as the Business Owner build your applications using your SQL views.
Each Business Application is configurable by the Admin via browser and appears as a branch in the application tree.
The Business learns by doing without costly external project work or application recompiling.
As stated in the Customer Review: all experienced BI/DWH-Experts will love this tool!
1. Highly Secure with Active Directory:
– it works with the Active Directory Login Credentials of the user’s workstation
2. Admin configures user’s access:
– which cannot overwrite security-settings on the SQL Server, so don’t be scared!
– super quick setup and configuration
– can even be thrown into existing ASP.NET WebForms or MVC application for table scaffolding
– visible columns, update and insert separately configurable
– default values and
– Foreign Key values configurable
3. Users work effective and efficiently
– super quick paging and working
– search capability with range-search
– header table (can be hidden by user)
– configurable totals header
– Foreign Keys in DropDownLists
– parent/child TreeView
– any URLs configurable for e.g. SSRS-Reporting or any external Link like SBB-Fahrplan