Offshore your .NET/SQL Development to Latin America! Languages: en-de-es
FreeWare HV.ScreenCapture © 2007-2008 by H&V-Lima
November 18, 2007Posted by on
Download HV.ScreenCapture here Version 1.32
Why this application?
When you write down your IT-work e.g. for EN ISO 9000:2005 documentation. How many times do you need a partly screenshot to paste something in low resolution into your editor? Or how many times you’d like to copy/paste an open picture from your desktop into your chat program? Probably liking to annotate a quick phrase on it?Take HV.ScreenCapture. Click the Capture button, drag the mouse over a screen area and you’re done. Put Text, Date, Time in a second. Rotate or flip the picture, adjust Brightness in a snap, add a drop shadow with a click or erase a password with the drawing pen.
- Full blown standard Windows Forms Application
- Extensive utilization of User Settings
- Embedded user control and own class library
- Owner drawn forms graphics
- HWND handling shows dynamically picture size in status bar
- Complete round-robin Undo-/Redo Capability
- Unhandled exception handler with RTF output
- Download HV.ScreenCapture here Version 1.32